3rd Annual Wine & Whiskey Walk
This third annual event is a great way to spend your Saturday afternoon. With over 30 samplings of eclectic wines and whiskeys available, participants are encouraged to spend the day at Junction City exploring the shops, having tasty treats, and enjoying live entertainment. Interactive art, emerging artists celebration and a free swag bags from the Peoria Art Guild are just some of the extra perks you receive for attending.
July 19, 2014
When: July 19, 2014 | 1 to 6 pm
Where: Junction City | 5901 North Prospect Road | Peoria, IL
With a ticket purchase, your afternoon will include:
- FREE Wine & Whiskey Tasting (over 30 varieties)
- FREE Day Pass to 52nd Annual Fine Art Fair
- Emerging Artists Art & Craft Show
- Cigar Lounge - samplings and live demonstrations
- Interactive Art - share your highlights of the day on our interactive memory mural
- Live music - four bands, one dj, three stages
- Raffles and Swag Bag Giveaways
- includes commemorative glass, FREE pass to the 52nd Annual Fine Art Fair, and deals at Junction City eateries and boutiques
At the Gate ONLY - $30 per person
**Check-in Gate Located between The Edge and eXtreme bodyshaping**
A Special Thanks to Our Sponsors!
***MUST present ID at the gate - even with advance ticket sales. No refunds! No exceptions!***
SEEKING VOLUNTEERS...Click Here for more details!!
Proceeds of this fundraiser go to assisting the Peoria Art Guild with continuing programs such as art education and art outreach to our community. Click here for more details!
Limited Tickets Available For Purchase.